All members have a duty of loyalty to Assistance League in all organizational affairs. Assistance League of Northern Virginia believes strongly that its members must uphold the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior and to:
* Hold paramount the safety, health and welfare of the public in the performance of chapter duties.
* Operate in a responsible, honest and transparent manner. Everyone is expected to exercise due diligence, reasonable care and integrity in all organizational affairs.
* Treat with respect and consideration all persons, regardless of race, religion, gender, abilities, age or national origin.
* Engage in carrying out Assistance League's mission in a professional manner.
* Collaborate with and support others in carrying out the chapter's mission.
* Comply with all chapter policies.
This Ethics Policy was last approved on May 9, 2012.
If further assistance is needed or for any questions, please contact the chapter as follows:
Assistance League of Northern Virginia
P.O. Box 209
Herndon, Virginia 20172-0209